Tuesday, August 31, 2010

H-net: Problems in job-hunting land?

Has anyone checked out job openings on h-net recently? https://h-net.org/jobs/home.php

I was scanning the tenure-track job openings earlier today, as I do every day of my life, and the administrators seem to have altered the listings format over night. Usually a job seeker can hit "open positions" and see the most recent adds posted over the past week. Now h-net has ALL the open positions grouped together by month of publication, rather than field, and in no particular order.
This is much less user friendly.

Boo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uk is not my primary language, but I could comprehend it using the google translator. Awesome post, keep them coming! Thanks a lot!

soumya said...

Thank you so much for such an amazing blog.Education Loans In India